CA Final 2020:
Chartered Accountant is a professional course which is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountant in India(ICAI). Once the candidates qualify the exam of CA final 2020, he or she will become eligible to acquire the membership of CA by the ICAI. ICAI has issued the plan for the November session of the exam on July 16, but due to a pandemic situation, the exam for the old scheme and the new scheme got postponed and now it will be conducted from 1st November 2020.
The exam of CA final 2020 was earlier scheduled on May 2, 4, 6, and 9 for the primary group and on May 11, 13, 15, and 17, 2020 for the second group, but it had been postponed due to the COVID-19 lockdown. The exam of both the old and new syllabus is going to be conducted on equivalent dates.
The candidates can fill the registration form of CA final 2020 any time during a year. The last day to fill the CA final 2020 registration form for November 2020, is 25th August, 2020. Till this date candidates are not charged with any late fee. Twice a year the CA final exam is conducted. To fill the CA Final exam form of the May 2020 attempt the last date was 4th September 2020 and after this date candidates will be charged with a late fee of Rs 600 and for overseas students US $10. The admit card of CA final 2020 is going to be issued on the official website of ICAI 14 days before the commencement of CA final exams.
Willing to join the Best CA institute for the CA final courses in India then you must join Vidya Sagar Institute (VSI). VSI has always come out with its outstanding performances with 2 times AIR in CA final. VSI conducts its classes with proper guidance and focuses on each and every student.
Dates and Timing for the CA Final Nov 2020 Exams
Given below are mentioned the exam dates of the CA final Nov 2020 exams with timings of both the groups of CA final. Check out the dates and timings so you do not miss any of your exams.
● CA Final Group 1
|1||Financial Reporting||1-11-2020||Sunday||2.00pm – 5.00pm|
|2||Strategic Financial Management||3-11-2020||Tuesday||2.00pm – 5.00pm|
|3||Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics||5-11-2020||Thursday||2.00pm – 5.00pm|
|4||Corporate and Economic Laws Part I- Corporate Laws Part II- Economic Laws||7-11-2020||Saturday||2.00pm – 5.00pm|
● CA Final Group 2
|5||Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation||9-11-2020||Monday||2.00pm – 5.00pm|
|6||Electives Risk management Financial services and capital market International taxation Economic laws Global financial reporting standards Multidisciplinary case study||11-11-2020||Wednesday||2.00pm – 5.00pm|
|7||Direct tax laws and international taxation||15-11-2020||Sunday||2.00pm – 5.00pm|
|8||Indirect tax laws||17-11-2020||Tuesday||2.00pm – 5.00pm|
CA Final 2020 Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates must know the eligibility criteria of the CA final 2020 exam. The eligibility criteria are as given below:
- With the minimum required marks, the candidate has to clear the CA intermediate or IPCC level exam
- The CA final candidates should have finished the four weeks of Advanced Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (ACCESS).
- The candidates have to complete a minimum of 2.5 years of the CA final 2020 educational program as per the principles of ICAI to be eligible for the CA final exams.
CA Final 2020 Registration :
Candidates eligible for the CA final can apply for the registration of CA final 2020 online. The registration form of the CA final 2020 is out there on the official website of ICAI throughout the year. To seem within the exam of CA final 2020 the candidates can fill the examination form only after registration as per the relevant exam attempt. The registration of CA final 2020 can be done through online mode by the candidates. Now, the institute doesn’t provide the choice to register for CA final 2020 in offline mode.
Listing of the demanded documents for CA final 2020 registration –
- Candidates must have the attested Certificate of Special Category (SC / ST / OBC / PwD)
- Candidates should have properly certified mark sheets of CA IPCC / Intermediate exam 2020.
- Candidates must have a certificate of Nationality.
- Candidates must have the scanned passport-size photo of the candidate.
- Also, a scanned signature of the candidates is required.
CA Final Examination form 2020 :
Candidates can fill the CA final examination form from the official website of ICAI from 5th August 2020 till 4th September 2020. Ater 4th September 2020, late fee will be charged. The mode of payment of the CA final examination form will be through debit/credit card, net banking, Rupay card/Visa/Master Card/Maestro Card. Candidates who have registered can fill the examination form of CA final 2020. The last day to fill the CA final 2020 examination form was 8th September 2020. The candidates will need to fill the selection of groups at the time of filling the CA final 2020 exam form. The examination fees of the CA final 2020 also will be filled by the candidate at the time of filling the exam form online. The institute won’t allow the candidates to write the exam of CA final 2020 who haven’t filled the exam form.
CA Final 2020 Admit Card :
The admit card of the CA final exam 2020 is going to be issued by the ICAI 14 days before the commencement of the CA final exams. ICAI do not send admit cards physically. The admit card of the CA final examination 2020 will be available on the ICAI’s official website. The admit card of CA Final will include all the small print associated with the exam like the name of the exam centre, exam timing, exam date, photo of the candidate, signature of the candidate, etc. All the CA final 2020 candidates must carry the admit card at the exam centre.
CA Final 2020 Syllabus :
The syllabus of CA final is available on the official website of ICAI. The CA final May 2020 exam is going to be conducted as per both the old and new syllabus for all the candidates of the CA final. The candidates preparing for the exam must ask the syllabus to know all the topics which may be asked within the CA final exam. The notification is issued from time to time by the institute within the syllabus of the CA final examination, the candidates must ask for those notifications.
The results of the CA final 2020 will include the marks obtained by the candidate altogether the themes, exam qualifying status of the candidate, the rank of the candidate within the exam, and aggregate marks of the candidate within the CA final 2020 exam. ICAI conducts mock tests for all CA courses before conducting the examinations in May also because of the November sessions. This permits candidates to encounter mock examinations wherein they get to face the exam-like conditions and understand that they represent the upcoming session. The mock test is followed by a counselling session by the school of ICAI. Candidates need to apply online at the ICAI website to register for CA Final mock tests 2020. However, those that can’t appear that way can still practice the mock test before appearing on the CA final examination dates 2020.
CA Final Fee Structure:
The CA final fee structure initiated by the ICAI for the Nov 2020 attempt is explained below:
|Registration fees||–||22000||US$ 1000|
|Examination fees||–||1800/3300||US$ 550|
|Practical training fees||2000||14500||–|
|Exam Fees||Indian Centers||Foreign Centers|
|(In Rs)||Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Muscat and Doha ($)||Kathmandu (INR)|
|For both groups||3300||$550||4000|
|For single group||1800||$325||2200|
Note: After 26th August 2020, candidates will be charged with the late fee of Rs 600 for Indian and Kathmandu centers and US$ 10 will be charged for the overseas centres.
Revised CA Final Exam Pattern:
Revised CA final exam pattern initiated by the ICAI is explained below:
- The elective subject from Paper 6A to 6F in the question paper will have 5 case studies consisting of 25 marks each with an option to attempt any four case studies.
- In CA final exams, there would be 10 MCQs of 1 mark each.
- It will have descriptive questions like computation, analysis, or interpretation of 15 marks each.
|Final (New)||Final (Old)|
|3||Advanced auditing and professional ethics||3||Advanced auditing and professional ethics|
|4||Corporate and economics law||4||Corporate and allied laws|
|7||Direct tax laws and international taxations||6||Information system control and audit|
|8||Indirect taxes||7||Direct taxes|
|9||Indirect tax law|
- The subjects mentioned above will consist of 30% weightage for objective type questions and rest 70% will be as per the current pattern of the assessment.
- In the 100 marks paper, there will be 30 marks objective type questions.
- There will be no internal choices for MCQs.
- In CA final exams there will be no negative marking.
- Candidates do not have to mention the reasoning for MCQs.
CA Final Result:
CA final results are declared after the exams are over. The results are declared by ICAI. Once the results of CA final are out Students can check the CA final results on VSI. From VSI candidates can download the results directly. The result for CA final exam November 2020 will be declared soon. Given below is the passing rates of CA final candidates in both the groups of the last five years.
CA Final Revision Strategies:
CA finals are very crucial for every CA candidate. In the last month before CA final exams candidates have to plan their preparations in a very systematic manner. In the last month before the CA final exams, candidates have to go through each and every topic of the CA final syllabus. Given below are the strategies to revise in the last month before the CA final exams:
- Candidates must decide whether they are ready for both the groups or they should only go for single group exams.
- Candidates should design the time table according to their own comfort level.
- Candidates have to plan their studies in such a way that theory and practical subjects go hand in hand.
- Candidates should prepare for one exemption subject.
- For exam day revision, candidates must have the short notes ready so that they can revise easily.
- Students should solve the CA final mock test papers and revision test papers as much as they can in the last month before the exams.
- Students should try to cover the amendments especially of subjects like direct tax, indirect tax, and law.
- Try to learn the section numbers so that you can make you answer more presentable in your CA final exams.
- Candidates are advised to cover all the important and lengthy topics first.
- And lastly, try to manage your time so that you do not miss your answers in your CA final exams.
CA final is the last step in your journey to become a Chartered Accountant. So before appearing for the CA final exams, candidates must know all the important points mentioned above on this page. To make your preparation easy and want to excel in your CA final examinations, candidates should join VSI now. VSI is one of the best institutes in India for CA final courses.